We partner with dentists, who want to leverage our experience and success, to grow their practice’s revenue, improve their profitability, improve the value of their practice’s equity, and/or transition themselves.
How Our Partnership Works
- We will show you our vision and ask you to communicate yours.
- If and when an exit opportunity occurs, you will decide if you want to participate. We expect the value of our partners equity to be 110%-150% of their pre-partnership value.
- We will work together as partners to grow your revenue, improve your profitability, expand your brand, decrease your administrative burden and have more fun!
- We will pay you fair market value for 40% - 60% of your business.
Advantages Of Our Partnership
- Our partners keep their autonomy.
- Our partnership has expectations and rules that are unique and agreeable to both parties.
- We are the “Anti-DSO”.
- Owned and managed by dentists we are anything but a PE backed DSO, and are proud of it.
- Our partners decide which cost-savings management services your business participates in, if any.
- When economies of scale are leveraged, costs are lowered. Our partnered doctors pick which services they want to save on.
- Our partners will have the option to participate in an exit event and their equity will be valued at the groups value.
- Pari passu treatment of our partners equity means they will have no dilution or incur any costs associated with an exit event. Our partners equity value is expected to be 11-12x EBITDA.
- We are very experienced in transition and can help you transition to either few days or exit all together.
- This is probably the hardest thing for a doctor to do but is what we are very good at. Transferring goodwill is the holy-grail of business evolution, arguably, with our experience, there is no one who can better help you.
- We are relatively young and clinically very accomplished dentists ourselves.
- Who would you rather partner with, a private equity backed firm whose shareholders are their priority? A consultant, accountant, or attorney who has never cut a tooth or owned and managed a dental practice? Or FAGD accomplished dentists who have years of experience working with and partnering with dozens of dentists dedicated exclusively to help you?