DSOs, private and group practices, and associate dentists need certain assets in their repertoire to grow their practice and appeal to prospective and current patients. During this section of the academy, you will gain knowledge in:
- Strategy Consulting: Define current status, metrics, and valuation, in terms of revenue and profitability. Then set time-valued goals to achieve results either for the purpose of a future transition or immediately following a transition.
- Vision: Define and articulate vision, mission, and values that will achieve goals and set timelines.
- Growth: Define organic growth goals, opportunity, and strategy at both the most granular (provider) office level through the enterprise level.
- Bottlenecks: Identify bottlenecks in operations and recalibrate, optimize, and refine them for operational efficiency. Refine and improve the revenue cycle.
- Systems: Identify system(s) improvement to improve efficiencies and achieve goals.
- For Providers:
- Receive provider mentorship and coaching, one on one at the individual provider level.
- Discover doctor recruitment, motivation, and retainment
- Identify doctor bottlenecks in the volume, diagnosis, value creation, and presentation cycle.
- Define and establish accountability
- Acquire SmileSIM coaching
- Discover profit and loss (P&L) analysis and review
- Learn practice valuation, sales preparation, and transition
- Identify startup and post purchase/acquisition and growth strategy